Friday, 28 February 2014

February favourite's!

Yay! So it's the last day of February and I thought I would do a post about my favourite beauty related products this month! 
1. NARS blush in orgasm-This blusher is a dreammmmm come true, It's a lovely baby pink with a soft shimmer. Sweeped on the apples of your cheek it will give you that beautiful rosy glow without making you look like a disco ball!
2.Urban decay 24/7 glide on eye pencil in the colour Whiskey- This eyeliner is super, super creamy and easily blendable, so if your'e wanting a soft brown smokey eye this is perfect for that! I also love using this in my water line as a less harsh line that black would make. 
3.Chanel rouge allure lipstick in the colour Pimpante- This beautiful lipstick is perfect for spring/summer its a shimmery orange/pink toned lipstick that is a lovely alternative if you often go for a brown toned nude colour, this will be a little different without scaring you off!
4.MAC pro long wear paint pot in the colour Bare study- This is just such a beautiful base! I use this in place of a primer and it's just divine! Not to sticky or drying it keeps my eye shadow on for hours and enhances the colours really nicely! I will use this in the inner corners of my eyes as a highlight also!
5.MAC vanilla pigment- Now, this product is pretty much a one use kind of product to me, but I love it. I will use this under my brow bone and in the inner corners of my eyes. This is a much stronger highlight than the paint pot but is still utterly lovely. 
6. Maybelline masts kajal kohl liner in pitch black- Such a lovely thick and so easy to apply eye liner, super creamy and easily blendable! Cheaper alternative to the urban decay one! 
7. Maybelline the rocket volum' express mascara- LOVE LOVE LOVE! I have little to no eye lashes and this mascara makes me and other people believe otherwise. Love it, love it. 
8.Emma Hardie amazing face moringa cleansing balm- This is probably my favourite product of the bunch! Utterly luxurious but worth the price 100% This balm leaves my skin feeling nourished, hydrated and so, so smooth! Highly recommend this to people who are also lazy at taking their make up off! 
9.V05 plump it up amplifying blow dry lotion- This is yummy smelling and gives my hair much needed volume. It also doesn't leave any noticeable residue in my hair which makes me a big fan.
10.Aloe moisturizing lotion from Forever- I started using this moisturizer a few weeks ago, and I honestly don't think I could ever use anything else again! It's got a lovely texture, not to thick, not too thin and you can really notice the difference it makes after using it only a few times. It didn't break me out at all and left my skin feeling lovely and smooth.
11.NARS sheer glow foundation- I love healthy, glowing looking skin, and as I suffer from slightly thirsty skin I will always be on the look out for a foundation that will really compliment my skin type without making me look like a greasy mess! This foundation is perfect for me, It has buildable coverage which I really like and really good lasting power. 
12. Simple kind to skin moisture boost hydro mist- Now this was such a random buy, I was just in superdrug browsing around, pretending to need lot's of thing's when I found this. It intrigued me, and at first I was slightly (a lot) skeptical about it working, but I have been pleasantly surprised by this little bottle of magic! The mist itself is really refreshing and makes you feel like you just washed your face, you can spray it on even with makeup and it doesn't smudge anything, AND it does genuinely improve the levels of moisture your skin has, which I would obviously be a big fan of! 

Woaaah now that was a lot of stuff! Sorry for the ramble but i thought it would be nice to share the things i love, as i love a good recommendation! 
I hope you all had a lovely month
BIG LOVE
G.B x 

No comments:

Post a Comment