Monday, 16 June 2014

Lazy day make up

Good evening,
I thought I would do a post on a natural makeup look today. Now it's pretty obvious how much I love anything beauty, but there is nothing nicer than wearing little to no makeup, so I thought I would share with you all what I use when I'm having a bit of a lazy face day. 
Skin: Chanel Aqua foundation
Macs fleur blush, The body shops honey bronzer and mimimi pearl beam for my cheek bones (perfect dupe for benefits high beam, so much cheaper!)
Eyes: Mac eyeshadow in the colour texture lightly in my crease and l'oreal telescopic mascara. 
Brows: Macs eyeshadow in omega. 
Lips: A tad of lip balm and that's it! Takes me less than 10 minutes easily. And all of these products I adore and use daily, I would recommend all of them! 
I hope you all had the best day
G.B x





No comments:

Post a Comment