Its been a little while since I last wrote anything on here so I thought it was about time I did. This post doesn't really have much rhyme or reason to it but it's more of me just having a bit of blab to you all (my laptop screen..while sitting alone) Recently I have been noticing a lot of "funny" photos about the female body. Now I'm not going to sit here and preach at everyone like I have never felt self conscious or that I don't sometimes look in the mirror and just think "WHY CHOCOLATE WHY?" but I really do feel disappointed in the way women in general (not all) are towards each other regarding weight and looks. It's just kind of crazy to me how we all go through so much of the same stuff, know how painful it all is, yet throw insults at each other regarding how we look. COME ON LADIES. Sitting back and making photos about what "men really like" and having a photo of a woman who is on the slender side of the scale slated about being too thin and not "womanly" and then on the other side "male sexual fantasy come true" a curvaceous woman. Seriously? how on earth can you come up with something like that? Its pretty obvious that we are all women, look down and you'll see. Surely it's not that important to either be all "abbed out" or have curves. Aren't all these things attractive in their own way? And surely each man would have his own individual taste on what he likes, and SURELY if he liked a girl a lot he would most likely love her body whatever anyway? AND does it really matter that much what men think? When I feel like being healthier or to loose weight, I don't have it in my head that I want to look a certain way because I want men to fancy me or so that I can take a photo of it to make sure everyone can see how my body's doing because obviously so many people will care about that. No I do it because I want to feel good about myself and look in the mirror and think "yeah, okay you look better than yesterday" HA. But no seriously I just think that maybe if we all could just look in the mirror and appreciate that we are all different in so many way's and embrace it, Girl world would be a much more friendlier place. Be who you are and be proud of it. No one will ever be you again, so you might as well enjoy it while your here.
Could I be any wiser? Probably not. I hope you all had the BEST day.

No comments:
Post a Comment